Plain yoghurt is such a great kitchen staple it can be used in so many ways:
- Mix crushed garlic with yoghurt and a bit of salt to make a delicious hamburger or steak sauce. You can also add some of your favourite dried herbs
- Mix with muesli for breakfast
- Mix in curry sauces to make it creamier
- Use it as a base for Smoothies
- Eat it as a healthy snack just like that, or with your favourite ingredients
Continue reading Super Easy Ways to Make Natural Yoghurt at Home
We all know how difficult and stressful it can be to get children to eat their vegetables and often you find yourself in a battle of wills. But, there is an easier way. Many children love squeeze pouches and love fruit smoothies. Sneak in some vegetables and you have the perfect way to encourage children to eat more vegetables (and fruit). Here is how you can make kid-friendly smoothies:
Continue reading Tips for Making Kid-Friendly Smoothies
Mayonnaise from the supermarket is cheap, there are many available options, and it tastes great on so many dishes. So why should you make your homemade mayonnaise?
Continue reading Benefit from Homemade Mayonnaise?
Basil Pesto – the garlicky, herby, fragrant, gorgeous sauce that adds a bit of somethin’ somethin’ to any dish. Add to any sandwich, marinade meat, obviously toss with pasta or gnocchi – and you get a fantastic punch of flavour. And if you can make it fresh – so much better!
Continue reading Recipe: Parmesan Basil Pesto